Sunday, September 25, 2011

Review of "BestsellerBound Short Story Anthology Volume 1" by various authors

This is a short story anthology by a group of very talented authors. All of the stories were enjoyable and well written. I enjoyed the entire collection. I found some stories more enjoyable than others, but I'm not sure if that was because of the story or because they fell more into genres I generally read. Several of the stories had quite interesting twists.

I was impressed by the variety in this collection. It ranged from romance to suspense to fantasy...even a folk tale! That kept it fresh from cover to cover. It was a quick, fun read with several excellent stories. Writing a good short story is a difficult writing task that was accomplished quite admirably by several of these authors. I look forward to reading more from this group of talented authors. Besteller Bound Short Story Anthology 1

No comments:

Post a Comment