Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Nashville Songwriter's Association International

Anybody out there who's read my second book "Recall! Return of the IRR" knows how important music is to me. I came very close to getting into the industry at one point. That's a central theme to that book. Anyway, I've flirted with it ever since but always found a reason to put it off.

I'm finished putting it off! I got a life membership to NSAI today. It's an incredibly important organization to belong to if you want to break into songwriting in Nashville, and it's very helpful anywhere in the world. I took a trip to Nashville last weekend and decided I'm tired of waiting. I'm going to start developing my talents in music again.

That'll give me a great retirement hobby. I'll probably make another trip down to Nashville next month. I need to start networking again, and NSAI will give me a place and a way to do it.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment