Sunday, March 24, 2013

Been a while...

Well, it's been a while since I did an update. We have a lot of news in my part of the world. First, we have a baby granddaughter on the way! We almost got to meet her last night, but it was a false start. This will be the first granddaughter and the first from our son, so she'll always be special.

After twelve hours in labor (several in three minute labor), they sent mama home!! She wasn't dilating any more and was stuck at 2cm. The doctor decided she should go home and sleep. He sent her home at about 3:30 am. I felt soor sorry for poor Michaela. She was exhausted. We spent the rest of the night at their house and waited until she got up this afternoon.

There weren't any contractions after she got up, so it looks like the baby wasn't ready to come yet. The due date is next Sunday, so my wife is holding out hope that she'll wait. That's Easter Sunday, and she thinks it would be cool.

I think Michaela would just as soon get this thing over.

I'll do another update on big news from my friend, Becky.

No comments:

Post a Comment